ABOUT FARMERS' OPEN DAY
We at Varden Farms are very excited to inform you about our upcoming and maiden edition of Farmers’ Open Day, coming up on Thursday, April 25th 2019 at our Farm Estate located at Sala Bus Stop, Ejirin LCDA, Epe, Lagos, Nigeria.
The theme of the event is CONTEMPORARY AGRICULTURE OUTLOOK: The challenges and opportunities. We will be exposing the participant to cutting edge technologies and capacity development in the Agriculture value chain from production, processing, storage, packaging and distribution of crops, fishery, livestock and poultry, highlighting challenges facing local farmers and identifying unique opportunities for value creation. We will also discuss the various financing options available to players within the sector, as well as policy reforms that must be enacted for optimum growth.Confirmed Speakers at the training include:
- Mr. Azeez Tajudeen Olayemi – CEO of Jongo Farms and the Vice President Cassava farmers association
- Olanrewaju Howells – Group Managing Director (GMD), Varden Group.
- Oscar Walumbee – Dizengoff Nigeria
- Oluwatoyin Isiaka Saurau – Lagos State Commissioner For Agriculture
- Hareter Babatunde Oralusi – Director General Nigeria Capital Development Fund (NCDF)
- Sunday Adebisi – Director UNILAG Enterprise Development Center
- Mrs. Ngozi Duru – My Lagos Farm
- Adeniyi Abdulrasaq – Eredo Local Government Area Chairman
- Mrs Ronke Jaiyesimi – Renigreens Farm
- Adeniyi Samson Onanuga – Ikosi-Ejirin Local Government Area Chairman
- Folarin Okelola – Lead Technical Consultant for SEEDAN.
REGISTER TO ATTEND BY FILLING THE FORM BELOW